Our Ceramic Bearings offer applications that include:
- Skateboard and Bicycle Wheel
- Aerospace equipment
- Machine tools
- Accuracy class: ABEC-1, ABEC-3, ABEC-5, ABEC-7, ABEC-9, precision ceramic bearing strart from ABEC-5, the higher number, the higher precision. In addition, there are some customers who care ceramic ball grade. Usually ceramic ball grade classified as G3, G5, G10, G16, the smaller the number is, the higher the precision grade is.
- Bearing sizes: We are capable of providing smallest inner diameter 2mm miniature ceramic bearing, also capable of providing inner diameter reach to 400mm large ceramic bearing. We could provide all of the metric or inch ceramic bearing in this size range.
- Sealing form: Normally, full ceramic bearing is open style without seals, but we can provide ceramic sealed bearing with PTFE seals.
Ceramic bearing have many advantages as following;
- High speed bearings. Especially for hybrid ceramic bearing, the highest speed can reach to 450,000RPM, mainly are applied to dental handpiece and spindle field.
- High Temperature Ceramic Bearings. The endurable highest temperature is 1200 centigrade degree.
- Anti-corrosion. The material itself has corrosion-resistance speciality which could be applied to strong acid, strong alkali, mineral, organic salt, sea water and so on, for examples: Electroplating Apparatus, Electronic Equipment, Chemical Machinery, Shipbuilding, Medical Devices as so.
- Nonmagnetic Bearing: Nonmagnetic means no dust absorption which could reduce bearing wear in advance and lower bearing noise. Application examples such as demagnetizing apparatus, precise instrument field.
- Electrical Insulation bearing: Due to high electrical resistance could avoid electrical arc damage bearing which could be used in electronic equipment which insulation is needed.
- High Vacuum bearing: Thanks to ceramic material have the unique character of self-lubricating without oil, ceramic bearing can overcome lube difficult problem in super high vacuum, which common bearing can never achieve.