see more +
Cylindrical roller bearings are commonly separable and easy to mount and dismount. They can be divided into single row, double row and muti-row cylindrical roller bearings. The widely used bearings are cylindrical roller bearings with cage. There are single or double row bearings with a full complement of roller and other bearing arrangements. Cylindrical roller bearings have high radial load carrying capacity and are also suitable for high speeds..
1. The radial load capacity is big
2. The friction coefficient is small
3. To adapt to the changes in various locations
4. On the shaft or hole processing the demand is higher
5. Easy to install and disassemble.
Cylindrical roller bearing
1. Cylindrical roller bearing is guided by the rim on outer or inner ring.
2. The external dimension of strengthened cylindrical roller bearing is the same as standard type, diameter, length and number of the roller are increased, so it ahs bigger capacity of load rating.
3. There are many types for cylindrical roller bearing.
4. If divided by loading capacity, there are standard type and strengthened type cylindrical roller bearings.
5. Cylindrical Roller Bearing are also appropriate for highspeed applications, and can be machined very accurately due to their structure.
Full complement cylindrical roller bearings is designed to withstand heavy loads. The same width, this bearing with the traditional type with cage bearings, compared with a high carrying capacity, small radial section, you can save space, but the speeds are relatively low. Order to make the bearings work properly in the case of continuous operation, the bearings must withstand a minimum load, ie the C / P <25. Otherwise, due to insufficient lubrication and high-speed operation, increased wear. All multi-row cylindrical roller bearings have a lubrication groove and lubrication holes in outer ring.
Model type, full complement cylindrical roller bearings in the industry mainly involved as follows:
SL04 double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
SL01 series of full complement cylindrical roller bearings
SL02 series of full complement cylindrical roller bearings
SL18-type full complement cylindrical roller bearings
SL19-type full complement cylindrical roller bearings