see more +
With additional information like speed, temperature, and load conditions,LubeSelect for SKF greases is the easiest way to select the right grease.
For additional information, visit www.aptitudeexchange.com. Additionally,the SKF bearing grease selection chart provides you with a complete
overview of SKF greases. The chart includes the main selection parameters,such as temperature, speed and load, as well as basic additional
1) LTL = Low Temperature Limit
HTPL = High Temperature Performance Limit
2) mm2/s at 40 °C (105 °F) = cSt.
3) LGGB 2 can withstand peak temperatures of 120 °C (250 °F)
4) LGWA 2 can withstand peak temperatures of 220 °C (430 °F)
5) LGHB 2 can withstand peak temperatures of 200 °C (390 °F)